About John Lynch
John Lynch has several decades of diverse healthcare experience informing a unique perspective that can help you and your family navigate both Obamacare and our turbulent – and dangerous – healthcare system.
These range from consumer advocacy and hospital management to regional planning and developing innovative service delivery models, including:
- Founded and served as Chairman, President and CEO of a company that developed a network of mobile MRI clinics (Medical Diagnostics, Inc., or MDI) that he took public as the only profitable mobile MRI company in the country; MDI was twice ranked among Business Week’s top ten “Best Small Businesses” in America;
- Former independent consultant for hospital planning and program development projects; developed an early methodology for projecting patient need for an emerging diagnostic technology (MRI) recognized by the American Hospital Association;
- Served on the Boards of a hospital and consumer advocacy group for the medically uninsured, as well as the Hospital Trustee Committee of his state hospital association;
- Served on Boards of health centers, Harvard-affiliated mental health center, & statewide drug rehabilitation program;
- Managed the emergency room, outpatient, and community-based programs of a large teaching hospital; &
- Served as Planning Director for a regional health planning agency & reviewed dozens of hospital expansion plans.
This diverse range of industry experience as a hospital and regional planner, hospital manager, trustee, consultant, entrepreneur, and consumer advocate informs his unique insights into the complex field of medical practice.
More importantly, the research and analysis skills developed over decades of experience have served John well in researching and writing Obamacare For Smarties.
John’s ongoing interest in the medical field – particularly consumers’ continuing unmet needs – will guide his efforts with obamacareforsmarties.org, where he can be reached by email at email@example.com.